Work For Us
If you are interested in making a difference in people’s lives at a time when they most need kind and compassionate care, working with terminally ill patients and families may be for you.
Each year demands for our services grow. It is important to have people committed to providing quality patient care to help Hospice of Green Country continue its mission. If you would like to explore the possibility of “making a difference” while you work, we would like to hear from you.
Hospice of Green Country is proud to be the area's oldest hospice serving northeastern Oklahoma since 1987. We are the only United Way supported hospice in the area - proudly serving the community as a non-profit partner agency of the Tulsa Area United Way. Through community funding and support, we offer many supplemental programs and services to provide wraparound care for our patients and their families.
Position: Part-Time Certified Home Health Aide
Job Summary: The Certified Home Health Aide is responsible for providing patients with personal care and activities of daily living. Specific duties to include: vital signs, range of motion, bathing, skin care, all personal care and light house keeping.
• Professional knowledge of basic home health aide skills as demonstrated by completion of skills checklist.
• Ability to function in stressful and emotional situations.
• Ability to communicate in oral and written form.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Approved completion of a home health aide certification course.
• 1 year experience as home health aide.
• Valid Oklahoma Drivers License and automobile insurance verification
• Home Health Aide Certification
Special Job Dimension:
• Must be tolerant of all lifestyles, cultures and spiritual beliefs.
• Must be able to work in substandard housing.
• Must have dependable transportation.
How to Apply
1) Qualified candidates, please send resume to email@example.com.
2) Mail your resume with a cover letter to: Human Resources, Hospice of Green Country, 1120 South Boston Ave, Suite 200, Tulsa, OK 74119.
3) Visit the Hospice of Green Country office at 1120 South Boston Avenue, Suite 200, Tulsa, OK 74119 and complete an application between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Hospice of Green Country is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and agency needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.