Hospice of Green Country provides professional inservices to healthcare professionals. This FREE, professional service is offered to local clinics, hospitals, physicians, medical schools, nursing homes, managed care organizations, assisted living facilities, nursing schools, colleges and universities, and other medical groups. Presenters include qualified employees who are prepared to speak on a variety of topics related to hospice care and services. You can schedule a presentation as an individual session or establish a series of educational in-services. Whether you need a speaker who can give your group a brief presentation, professional in-service or detailed program, Hospice of Green Country presentations are tailored to fit your organization’s needs.
In-service topics include the following:
- Death & Dying
- Terminally Ill Patients and Families — The Choices They Face
- The Spirituality of Dying — Cultural Diversity
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Hospice Philosophy- Overview
- Cost-Effectiveness of Hospice Care
- Hospice Care in Long Term Care Facilities
- Managed Care and Hospice
- Pain Control & Symptom Management
- How to Talk to Your Patient about Hospice
- Caregiver Burnout
- Advance Directives & DNRs
Hospice of Green Country speakers are knowledgeable, experienced and willing to help make your meeting both informative and interesting. Speakers are available for your morning, afternoon or evening meetings at any location throughout our service area.
Please call the Community Relations Department at (918) 747-2273 or Click Here to fill out our Contact Us form to schedule a speaker for your organization.