Hospice of Green Country provides hospice education. Whether you need a speaker who can give a brief presentation or detailed program, Hospice of Green Country presentations are tailored to fit your needs.
Topics can include the following:
- Death & Dying: When is Hospice Appropriate?
- How to Talk to Kids about Death & Dying
- What Do I Say to Somebody Who’s Lost Someone?
- Death is Optional, Right? Why We Need to Make Arrangements in Advance
- Being in Pain & Dying Alone: Discussing Total Pain
- Hospice Care in Long-Term Facilities
- How Do You Know When They Are Dying?
- How to Talk to Your Patient about Hospice
- Compassion Fatigue
- Advance Directives & DNRs
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Medicare & Cost Effectiveness
- Volunteers: The Heart of Hospice
Hospice of Green Country speakers are knowledgeable, experienced and willing to help make your meeting both informative and interesting. Speakers are available for morning, afternoon or evening meetings at any location throughout our service area.
Please call Hospice of Green Country at (918) 747-2273 for more information.