Why Choose Hospice Of Green Country
At Hospice of Green Country, our team of experts is dedicated to helping patients and their families adjust to one of the most difficult times of life.
Celebrating 35 years of service to the community, we are the area’s oldest hospice serving northeastern Oklahoma since 1987 and a proud nonprofit partner agency of the Tulsa Area United Way.
- Specializes in hospice care – with a dedicated staff of experts from every hospice care discipline. Hospice of Green Country professionals receive ongoing training to ensure the best possible patient care techniques are utilized.
- Provides non-judgmental care making care decisions based on the individual needs of the patient and family rather than the cost to our agency. Hospice of Green Country is the leading provider of hospice care for those without resources and provides high quality hospice care to all patients regardless of ability to pay.
- Gives continuing guidance to address adjustment issues through social work support, education and counseling. Hospice of Green Country provides wraparound care for the patient and the patient’s loved ones.
- Offers Stay At Home services providing patients who lack adequate caregiver support access to additional services that help patients remain in the comfort of their own homes.
- Serves and embraces people of every faith and belief system. Hospice of Green Country chaplains work in conjunction with patients’ beliefs and/or faith communities to offer spiritual support and then they continue their support of the patients’ loved ones for at least 13 months after their loss through our bereavement services.
- Nurtures the human-animal bond by keeping patients and their pets together and by providing Pet Peace of Mind services when our patients become physically or financially unable to care for their pets.
If you have any questions or concerns about whether now is the right time for hospice care, please call Hospice of Green Country at (918) 747-2273. It’s never too early to ask questions or to get extra help.