Pet Peace of Mind
Pet Peace of Mind began at Hospice of Green Country and has since been replicated nationwide at other nonprofit hospices across the country. Pet Peace of Mind assists hospice patients who are unable to maintain appropriate routine health care and nutrition for their animal companions due to mounting medical expenses or caregiver disability.
Pet Peace of Mind offers:
- Assistance with pet food and cat litter
- Routine veterinarian care for pet health
- Transportation to veterinarian appointments
- Spaying and neutering assistance
- Pet boarding or sitting in case of patient hospitalization
- Flea/tick treatment and grooming
- Pet transportation to nursing facilities to visit owners
Donations are appreciated and may be made here.